1. Write an uplifting card or letter and drop it off at our office. We will distribute to Veterans in assisted living facilities, transitioning out of homelessness, and to our Battle Buddies!
2. Save your travel size soap, shampoo, and toothpaste. Drop them off at our office any time as we package them together for homeless Veterans and those who are just moving out of a shelter.
3. Donate your gently used blue jeans, and sneakers without holes. You might be surprised at the number of people you can easily bless with gently used items.
4. Organize a food collection or packing with a scout group, church group or peers from work. Call us and we'll provide the detailed shopping lists.
5. Volunteer at our Marietta office answering phones, entering data, or by keeping the food pantry stocked and clean.
Give us a call at 770-973-0014 with any questions or to schedule a time to volunteer or drop off goods. It doesn't take much if we all pull together!